Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spinsties of the World Unite!

One of my fellow Divas suggested that I share a fantastic satire blog called “Seriously So Blessed”. If this blog doesn’t make you laugh… well, you are crazy! Check out TAMN's most recent posts:

"To My Searching Sisterz
My sweet darling old maid friend Yvette is down in the dumps because honestly, she has the saddest slash most boring life ever. She hasn't TOLD me that but I can sirmise it from her condition of singleness, and other people's frowns make ME frown, which is a bummer AND a wrinkle-inducer not to mention basically the opposite of my favorite hymn. Just can't take it any more! INTERVENTION!!! Here is some advice from ME, which not to be calky but I = a bit of an expert in this arena…"


Read the real thing: To My Searching Sisterz


"Mo-Matchelor!!!
Guys!! I know you seriously thought bc of preggo brain I forgot about the Mo-Matchelor but I didn't, I was just busy squeezing out the two darlingest twins in America! Anyways I got sooooo many swoonariffic entries it was IMPOSSIBLE to pick just one, so I went with TWO, but trust me I could of picked like thirty!
Spinsties and overbearing mothers of spinsties, listen up!"


Read the real thing: Mo-Matchelor

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha priceless... that blog is disturbing, but hilarious

    ReplyDelete