Sunday, April 19, 2009

Does he love me for my shoes?

I just want all of you to know that I have finally found love. I just chatted with a guy online for over 10 minutes about the type of shoes I wear. LOL! One of my friends recently told me that I have to keep dating online just for the good stories. Take one for the team, she said. Okay, team... if you want to live vicarious awkward online dating drama I am willing to sacrifice for you.

In case you are wondering... I usually wear shoes with heels. I only wear the kill yourself stilettos to church and on special occasions. My favorite pair of shoes are a deep red pointy toed stiletto. They are to die for! So, what do you think? Should I keep chatting with the online guy with a shoe fetish? Or should I cut my losses and realize that one person in love with shoes is enough for one relationship? On the other hand, if I married him I would never have to feel guilty about buying shoes.

3 comments:

  1. i vote not to discredit the guy... having a well dressed man on your arm is underrated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...a guy who wants to talk about shoes. I guess it depends on how much he talks about them. He could be perfectly normal, or metro...who knows.

    Though, I do have to say that my cousin and her husband both love shoes. They seemed to have worked it out so maybe it is a match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's not forget one of the great moments in While You Were Sleeping-

    Lucy: "You're trying on my SHOES?!"
    Joe Jr.: "No, when i slipped my foot went in..."

    Personally, I'm looking for a guy who isn't more feminine/metro than me ;)

    ReplyDelete