Monday, March 30, 2009

Pickup Line Pick-Me-Ups

Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by you again?

Hey, I lost my phone number...can I have yours?

If you were a burger at McDonald’s, I’d call you McBeautiful.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.

Do you have a Band-Aid? ‘Cause I skinned my knee when I fell for you.

Can I have a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

Are you tired? Because you have been running through my mind all day.

Where you arrested before? Because I believe it is a felony to look that good.

Do you know CPR? Because I can’t breath around you.

To bad you're not history, because I would study you all day long.

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

2 comments:

  1. Next time someone says the CPR one, tell them they're an idiot because CPR is used when you don't have a heartbeat, Rescue breathing is for someone who has stopped breathing.

    These are two I've heard, "You're all that and a bag of chips and I was wondering if you and me could dip."

    Or, "If you were a booger, I'd pick you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any boy who starts out comparing you to a booger is a real winner!

    ReplyDelete