Friday, May 22, 2009

Kindred Diva Tales: I love my cat but I don't want to date him!

One of my favorite kindred Diva’s recently sent me a paper she wrote for a communications class. She interviewed several dating victims for her paper and I couldn’t resist sharing this little gem.

An anonymous dating victim was unfortunate enough to attend a dance with a guy who was more cat than man.

"All of the sudden my date started purring and meowing. I kid you not. He’d go ‘Meow!’ and I’d look at him without reacting trying to pretend that he wasn’t a complete nutzo."

In addition to purring, meowing and trying to rub up next to her like a cat, the victim's date also took a piece of paper and shredded it with his… claws… while making hissing noises. YIKES! In case you were wondering, Prince Charming's cat name is Norbert. Multiple personalities are bad enough without one personality being a cat!

Just when I start to think I have dating drama I hear stories like this. Keep these crazy kindred diva tales coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment